Re: [ProgSoc] CSS and Divs

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 04:27:28AM +0000, John Elliot wrote:
> So, 'declarative' becomes just another one of those content-free words
> which doesn't really mean anything.

'Declarative' has a well established meaning in the field of programming
language theory, and it is a useful label for the class of languages it
describes. If you don't like it, we still need a word to describe this
class of languages, in order to support concise expressions of knowledge
on the topic. And to be honest, I can't think of a better word than
'declarative'.

--
Ryan Heise
http://www.ryanheise.com/