Re: [ProgSoc] bash scripts

Nicholas FitzRoy-Dale wrote:
echo sod | tee blarg writes "sod" both to stdout and the file "blarg".

I'd managed to put that much together for myself.

Is there some way to just specify that's what I want to do for everything that gets written to stdout by a single script, and yet specify the command within the script?

i.e. I'd like to avoid using tee on every line, and not have to invoke tee from the command-line. I don't want to have to write two scripts, either.

I don't actually need to do this, btw. I'm just curious as to if it can be done.