Re: [ProgSoc] Easy / dumb (take your pick) dyn-HTML question

Myles Byrne wrote:
ClassesAreAlwaysCamelCase

ThatIsPascalCaseDude.

If I were to write a web server, for example, I'd probably use apache's config file format and extend it. It seems like you gone the path of creating completely custom dsl's, didn't like it, and now refuse to stray outside the bounds of the base implementations/core- libraries.

I'm not quite sure how you reached that conclusion.