[ProgSoc] French speakers

Hi all,

I'm looking for a french/english bilinguist who is willing to translate a short CMS manual pro bono.

-Why?
I'm working with a small team of people who are overhauling a website for Universite Protestante au Congo (UPC). The site is being put together by a local sydney interacive agency with plans to hand the reigns over to a Congolese team afterwards.

The content management system being used was designed by the sydney agency so it needs some instructions for UPC to be able to keep everything up to date.

We don't speak french and they don't speak english.
Thus, we need a translator.

-...But why?
Unfortunately, we can't offer you any payment. Everyone involved is donating their time out of the kindness of their hearts. And the desire to add another notch to their resume.

Think of it as your contribution to the third world; a dollar a day can help feed a starving child, but just a few hours of your time can help train geeks of the future.

Let me know if there's any interest,

Hailey.