Re: [ProgSoc] Programming Idea - Web App

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 02:03:38PM +1000, jedd wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 October 2006 1:36 pm, Robert Howard wrote:
>  ] it wasn't caused by this. From what I can tell, it looks like we
>  ] might've been sent multiple copies, rather than it being a local
>
>  So you're blaming Victor now .. ?
>
>  Noice.
>
>  (Though this just shifts the explanation further away, and
>  can it explain the same datestamp feature?

What do you mean by "same datestamp feature"?

The mail all have different datestamps and message IDs, if that's what
you're referring to, sorry.

And, yes, it's somewhat unlikely that gmail is the problem. I'm fresh
out of ideas. Do you have any idea as to what might be causing this?

>  I'm currently getting
>  some Henstridge (sp?) spam being repeated at about the same
>  rate, btw, via progsoc.)

Could you please provide more information so I can make an attempt at
tracking it down in the logs?

>  ] Speaking of which, as far as we can tell, the recent outages have all
>  ] been related to the connection to FIT - everything on our side has been
>  ] operating fine.
>
>  Yeah yeah sure sure.

I can't tell whether that was a joke or sarcasm. Call me uptight if you
will.

--
Rob Howard
Computer Systems Officer