Re: [ProgSoc] It's all Victor's fault (Was: Victor's repeated email)

] Yep. Another of Victor's is doing it, which is starting to suggest that

I thought we'd stopped blaming Victor, and were instead now
attributing accountability to the matrix?  It's so hard to keep up.

Something which may or may not be of interest: I'm subscribed to a couple of indymedia mailing lists. However, any  mail I send to these gets bounced back to me as spam, yet still gets to the list. Now, indymedia is far from a shining example of system integrity, but that suggests to me that my email is in some spam blacklist somewhere, no doubt as a result of my overt spamming activities. I'm curious if the reason spamassassin is timing out on my email is due to a flag going up, then it having to run some more tests on messages from me before proceeding? Just a thought.

I'll try sending another message to this list from another address, and the powers that be can check if it still times out/gets multiple copies.

vik