RE: [ProgSoc] Programming Idea - Web App

If they were retries, why would it have separate mail ID's (e.g.
o37so38125nzf vs. o37so27950nzf)?

I suppose it is feasible that the sending ID's could be unique, but I've not
seen any other mail system do it that I can recall. I haven't read
rfc822/rfc2822? in detail but IMO its bad form.

Cheers,

Nigel