Re: [ProgSoc] Anyone else get an invite to StudentFace?

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 21:57 +1100, Elden wrote:

> Yeesh! One mention of defrauding the government and you pull that card?

I was, frankly, astonished that you mentioned it in the first place.

> Of course I'm not advocating unlawful activity. That might be
> prejudicial to the interests of the Society.
> Don't break the law kids. Winners don't play the system. The contents of
> these messages do not reflect the views of the society etc.

Hmm, I detect sarcasm ("That might be...").

To be clear, the interest/repute issue is one of ProgSoc not being in
the position of encouraging/assisting/tolerating unlawful activity on
its facilities. Your disclaimer is irrelevant.

- Raz