Re: [ProgSoc] Possible coding project

It looks pretty easy. The serial protocol is documented (albiet badly)
on the website, so it should be just a matter of capturing everything
on the serial port, possibly translating it, then dumping to a .csv
file.

Possible problems: connecting a serial device to a mac... or getting
someone to write and test this with little or no benefit to them, nor
physical access to the device for testing...

vik