[ProgSoc] hokey phase

Once again, American troops are performing superbly under very difficult conditions.
Anti-abortion organizations are fighting an amendment that would protect stem-cell research from being criminalized.
So why shouldn't the American people conclude that this is nothing from you other than semantic, rhetorical games and all politics two weeks before an election?
Our mission is to help the elected government in Iraq defeat common enemies, to bring peace and stability to Iraq, and make our nation more secure. You can't leave until the job is done. " You said earlier today that your administration will consider any proposal that will help us achieve victory.
They will support the war as long as they see a path to victory. I have great faith in General Casey. And we're working with the Iraqi government to come up with benchmarks.
And as you mentioned, out of Baghdad we're now hearing about benchmarks and timetables from the Iraqi government, as relayed by American officials, to stop the sectarian violence. What would be the justification for it? Early on this insurgency was made up of remnants of Saddam Hussein's Baath Party, as well as criminals released by the regime. Most recently, we have moved additional coalition and Iraqi forces into Baghdad so they can help secure the city and reduce sectarian violence.
Jim Talent, running for re-election, has taken his name off a bill to ban cloning.
And the reason I'm confident we'll succeed in Iraq is because the Iraqis want to succeed in Iraq.
It takes real leadership.
have never lost a battle in over three years in the war. We're winning, and we will win, unless we leave before the job is done. Now, General Casey talked about part of our strategy, and part of the strategy is to give the Iraq government the tools necessary to protect itself, to defend itself. And the reason I'm confident we'll succeed in Iraq is because the Iraqis want to succeed in Iraq.

GIF image