Re: [ProgSoc] Possible coding project

On 06/11/2006, at 6:33 PM, Michael Brown wrote:

Not having a linux machine I can develop on makes using Nigels code as it is a bit tricky.
I'm going to download GCC for OSX but it's about a gig so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Isn't GCC included with Xcode (or at least the OSX Developer Tools)??
Try installing Xcode, unless of course you don't want the whole Xcode kit. You should find it (and the rest of the Developer Tools) on your OSX install CD.

Regards,
james