[ProgSoc] Important Changes to Terms and Conditions

                 nationalbank.com.au

Dear Westpac Online Limited customer:

We are constantly striving to provide you with more convenience, control, and security to assist in managing our services.

As part of our ongoing efforts to make it easier for you to use our online services, we have revised the Westpac Online Internet Banking Terms and Conditions that you reviewed and accepted when you began to use Westpac Banking services.

No additional action is required by you to continue to use your online services.

To review the changes, click on the link below:

If, after reading the revised Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, you wish to cancel your online services, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at (61) 1800 632 308.

We look forward to continuing to provide you excellent service.

Sincerely,

Westpac Banking

© 2006 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141