[ProgSoc] O-Day poster - A0 size

Hello,
If you still want that A0 size image for the poster I have uploaded an enlarged image to my progsoc web space.

You can find it here: http://progsoc.org/~3trk/oday/

WARNING -> it is now 30 MG :)

I enlarged the image in Photoshop. Unfortunately I don't have the font "BenguiatGothicITCbyBT Book" on my Mac, so it had a winge about not updating the vector information for the font. The image appears to have updated and display smoothly though.

Leefe.

--
http://progsoc.uts.edu.au/~3trk/