[ProgSoc] JobSoc - Developer

All,
We are hiring for our Product Engineering department. If anyone is interested feel free to email me along with your CV.

CHeers,
Bryn

Location: This position is located in Sydney, Australia.

Our Engineering team is seeking a versatile professional with solid experience with web-based software. As a member of our team, you will participate in all functions related to the user interface implementation of the Collaboration product.

As part of your day-to-day duties, you will work with others on the development and quality assurance teams to:
. Design and implement server-side code
. Work with development teams and QA to resolve issues
. Provide accurate estimates to project managers
. Implement unit tests and automated regression tests
. Follow and promote software development best practices
. Communicate with team members at all levels
. Assist Customer Care in supporting customers throughout the world

Technical Knowledge and Skills
. Experience with front-end development of dynamic web applications
. Experience developing Web 2.0 or Rich Internet Applications
. Proven programming experience with Java, AJAX, XHTML, DHTML, JSP, javascript and CSS
. Experience with JSR168 is desirable
. Experience with the Dojo Toolkit is desirable
. Familiarity with Portal software is desirable
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
. A proactive personality and excellent attention to detail
. Ability to self-motivate and work in a virtual team

Education and Experience
. Bachelors degree in a technical field, such Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering

echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc

Bryn D Price
redshift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bryn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.jROO.com