Re: [ProgSoc] Mephisto

What's interesting is that at the time of the camera turning off, it's
clear that at least one person was in the room (Jimmy).

What's even more interesting is that it is impossible for me to have been in the room at that time, as I was still at home.

I've noticed something with the camera on occasion, when I'll check on the camera, and it's showing me where I was half an hour ago, not where I am the present time. I remember talk about changing the settings to reduce bandwidth some time back, perhaps that's affected the camera's performance?

-- ~Justin Steward