Re: [ProgSoc] webcams for security

On 6/20/07, victor rajewski <askvictor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to set up an el-cheapo security system which records the
output of one or more webcams to hard disk, for future perousal should
there be a need for it. Any suggestions for software which would
accomplish this? I would need windows and linux programs.

Take a look at Flumotion. Despite being streaming-orientated, you could set it up nicely enough for this case I reckon.

-Chris.