Re: [ProgSoc] TFM, sort of

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Roland Turner wrote:
> For the amusement of several persons http://blog.raz.cx/?p=34

Hey, Raz has a blog!

Cool. :)

p.s. My Mum's always had this weird bolognese in which she put sultanas
and celery (among other exotic ingredients). I grew up eating that
stuff every other week, so I've always taken it for granted, but guests
have always raved about it. ...but, sorry dude, the recipe's a family
secret. (Pop over for dinner some time and we'll make it for you. We'll
give you a non-exclusive non-transferable license to eat one
plateful. ;)