Re: [ProgSoc] Drying up, hands or money

Benjamin Johnston wrote:
As a student, given the choice between no HAND-DRYER advertisements or a
free lunch each year plus cleaner toilets, I'd take the lunch (even without
the cleaner toilets bit).

Besides, who knows? I might learn about a new product that is useful and
interesting to me, get a laugh out of whatever clever advertising is doing
the rounds, and finally not spend my days wondering about meggering.
OK. We'll do you a deal. We'll put the "T'sall good (TM)" advertisement
on the wall above the hand-dryer. ;)