Re: [ProgSoc] Drying up, hands or money

>This whole thread is kind of astounding but I feel compelled to point
>out that the above is an opinion.

Outstanding in a freaky, but paranoid sort of way ?

> Why haven't any of the Apple fantasists mentioned the iPhone yet?

I thought i'd add to Andi's point as well the most compelling reason not to use I-phone is no network in Australia (correct me if i'm wrong) has said "Yes we'll support the I-phone".

I think I hear rumours Telstra was going to take it on but that was a while ago.

-Chris-