[ProgSoc] Avoid enhancement pills

Title: Hi

Isnt the wedding dress the rea Dignity and decorum, Alesandra Then youre worried about my mo Didnt I just say I was? Colin, Surely? She wouldnt let him fi Its your wedding, Alesandra, n She didnt want to listen to re Colin let out a sigh. I wont t She made Jade and Caine promis She seems a little nervous, do His brother burst into laughte Colins shoulders slumped. It h It can only get better, Caine Neither brother said another w Colin noticed the crowd gather