Re: [ProgSoc] ProgSoc software development project

Myles Byrne wrote:
Awesome! Where do I sign up?
Huh? Go find us a customer. :)

I realise I've taken some of this out of context, but did anyone in
progsoc agree to any of this?
Well... if someone wants to try and stop me, then they'll have to. :)

John have you finally reached the "tipping point", is this you
"crossing the chasm"? WTF?
Your mistake was when you assumed you knew anything much about me.

Your other mistake was not realising that I'm smarter than you are. ;)