[ProgSoc] Scriptable Sound-Manipulation App

Hello,

I'm looking for some way of making one or more changes to a whole
bunch of audio files (in .mp3 format). For each sound file, I need
to invert the phase of one of the channels, and then save the audio
out as a mono .mp3.

I've had a look at audacity and rezound, but I've only managed
to get as far as recording macros with rezound (meaning I'd still have
to manually load up each file... Not good).

Any ideas?