Re: [ProgSoc] Have you registered to vote yet?

Roland Turner wrote:
On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 21:25 +1000, Nigel Sheridan-Smith wrote:

It certainly would seem strange to see the Labor and Liberal parties
merge/form a coalition, but it really doesn't seem too far away.

I agree 'in principle' but I want to wait and see the legislation ;)
What legislation? If the parties agree to form a coalition, then they
are free to do so; see also Germany 2004/5.

Sorry Raz, I was having a go at a few Ruddisms... no legislation required for coalitions obviously.
Cheers,

Nigel

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If