Re: [ProgSoc] Have you registered to vote yet?

John Elliot wrote:
Registering to vote causes death!
In Phase Two we're going to run a state-sponsored initiative to make
voting illegal.
It's the only ethical thing to do. Think of the children!

Various multi-nationals have graciously donated exorbitant funds to professional lobby groups to help drive this initiative, and we should all be eternally grateful. Our democratically elected government is delighted to be involved with this new programme.
What's more, those wonderful multi-nationals are already offering
various forms of VRT (Voting Replacement Therapy). For instance, we can
all now SMS our votes for the next star of Big Idol. Have your say --
it's FREE!
I'm ecstatic about this initiative. It makes me feel so safe and secure.
Thank you for protecting us and making us all so happy. Thank you.