Re: [ProgSoc] Have you registered to vote yet?

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 marauder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
* John Elliot <jj5@xxxxxxx> [2007-10-18 22:47]:
Do you imagine the silent majority cares if people smoke in pubs?
Here are some data points: I FUCKING HATE smoking in pubs and clubs.
The funny thing about giving an opinion here is that one moves from John's
silent majority to his vocal minority, and even if email flooded in from
all over the country it'd only be proof of the effectiveness of state
funded hate campaigns, wouldn't it?
Live and let live I say. If it's not hurting anyone, what do I care what
crazy shit you want to get up to? I don't hate smoking, I just don't want
it fucking up the air in the pub. None of your impassioned ranting is
going to excite me John, until they ban smokers from pubs.
--
Elden.