Re: [ProgSoc] Have you registered to vote yet?

Elden wrote:
The funny thing about giving an opinion here is that one moves from John's silent majority to his vocal minority, and even if email flooded in from all over the country it'd only be proof of the effectiveness of state funded hate campaigns, wouldn't it?
See how robust my position is!? :)

Live and let live I say. If it's not hurting anyone, what do I care what crazy shit you want to get up to? I don't hate smoking, I just don't want it fucking up the air in the pub. None of your impassioned ranting is going to excite me John, until they ban smokers from pubs.
I'm gonna see if I can get my hands on some ex-military rocket launchers.