[ProgSoc] Urgent

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Archie Kane I am Executive Director of Lloyds TSB, 71 Lombard
Street London EC 3BS. I am in search of an agent to assist us in the
transfer of £20,000,000.00 GBP (Twenty Million British pounds) and
subsequent investment in properties in your country.

You will be required to:-

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum
will be 50% of the £20,000,000.00 GB, 50% for us. I will be pleased as soon
as you indicate your interest by including your confidential phone and fax
numbers in your positive response, this will
enable us furnish you with further information on the procedures and
modalities on how funds will be transferred or made available to you. Reply
through this email Address: archie1996@xxxxxxx

I await your
immediate response.

My Regards