Re: In Sydney this weekend (Was: [ProgSoc] Reminder: Trivia this Thursday!)

I'll be around Friday afternoon / Saturday night. Finishing group assignments at uni on Saturday.. joys :p

Chris

On 10/23/07, Roland Turner < raz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 08:29 +1000, Margaret Colville wrote:

> What: UTS Union Trivia night
> When: This Thursday, 25th October 6PM onwards
> Where: The Glasshouse Bar, UTS
> Why: Because it should be a fun night.  Also, prizes.

I had been considering a surprise visit, but my itinerary now places me
in Sydney at lunchtime Friday.

Who's around late Friday afternoon / Saturday night?

- Raz

message containing "unsubscribe" to progsoc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.