Re: [ProgSoc] GPL & CDDL

On Nov 15, 2007 12:40 AM, jedd <jedd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I think observing that Mac OS uses *BSD .. and then asserting
>  that nothing objectionable can result from non-[truly]-free
>  licences, is a kind of rich and unintended irony.

 I would appreciate you spelling out for me these objectionable
outcomes of Apples use of BSD licensed software as allowed by the
letter and spirit of the license.  Maybe our considerations of what is
and isn't objectionable diverge here, but I can't see any negative
effects against the state of the software before Apple started using
it.

--
Captain: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Kids: Richard Nixon!