Re: [ProgSoc] GPL & CDDL

John Elliot wrote:
     Usage: We speak of a thing as a benefit, or as beneficial,
            when it is simply productive of good; as, the benefits
            of early discipline; the beneficial effects of
            adversity. We speak of a thing as an advantage, or as
            advantageous, when it affords us the means of getting
            forward, and places us on a "vantage ground" for
            further effort. Hence, there is a difference between
            the benefits and the advantages of early education;
            between a beneficial and an advantageous investment of
            money.
            [1913 Webster]
s/take advantage/reap the benefit/

Even the word "take" is wrong in the head.