[ProgSoc] procmailrc recipe confusion

 Gmail blows insofar as filtering - it can only check
 subject and address information.

 So I want to setup procmail to duplicate my progsoc
 mail, change the subject, and forward that copy on
 to this address.

 Procmail recipes give me the willies.  I've got the
 following, but it appears to be failing (and because
 it's failing before exim sees it, not a lot of log options)

:0 c
! unclejedd@xxxxxxxxx