[ProgSoc] An emacs problem.

  Does anyone know how to use the -f argument to emacs in conjunction with an argument?

  I'm trying to do something similar to `vim +/foo', but if I specify -f (isearch-forwards foo), I have to escape the braces, which doesn't work, and if I don't put the braces around it, it thinks "foo" is another file to visit.

  I was going to experiment further on incubus, but it doesn't seem to have emacs installed... even though it has tonnes of emacs support files ( /etc/emacs21/, /usr/share/emacs/ etc ) - does anyone know why this is?

 B.

--
Captain: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Kids: Richard Nixon!