[ProgSoc] ONLINE BANKING UPDATE

Dear Valuable Customer,

During our regular update and verification of the Westpac Personal Banking
Service, we could not verify your current information. It's either your
information has been changed or incomplete, as a result your access to
use our services has been limited.

To restore your Personal Banking access, kindly update your information by
following the link below.

Click here to update your account

Thank you for banking with Westpac Personal Banking .

Copyright © 2007 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141

G&SR contact information