[ProgSoc] CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON £1,000,000

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you that you are one of our winners in the just
concluded draws of the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY  programs held on
22 of January 2008.The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an
exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate
bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the
internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your
e-mail address emerged as one of three winners in the category with the
following winning information:You have therefore been approved to claim a
total sum of £1,000,000 (One million pounds sterling).

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369

To file for your claim, Contact the processing Consultant:
Contact Person:  Mr.Nelson Williams
Telephone:  +44-7024028210
Email: nwilliams11@xxxxxxx

Do fill out the claims form to Mr.John Williams in other to process the
claims of your prize without delay.

            PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
2.ADDRESS:_____________________________________________