[ProgSoc] Co-operation

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Our Media-Company is proud to offer you the new 2008 Edition of the "Russian Business Directory" - CD database of 950.000 Russian companies translated in the English, French and German languages.

It is the only source where you can find reliable and correct business information about Russian companies.

The database contains name, postal address, phone, fax, website, email,contact name, turnover, country of representation and description for each company. The information has been fully checked and updated in January, 2008.

You will find using the database extremely easy because of the wide search options: companies sorted by name, categories, trademark, products, address, email, website, countries of export/import, representatives in another countries, etc. Programme offers an option for saving the search results to files in different formats (doc, txt, xls and others).

The CD also includes:

1. Detailed information on exhibitions, which will take place in Russia during the 2008 year.
2. Information on authorities; economic and geographical information for all regions of Russia.
3. List of special economic zones in Russia.
4. Maps and phone codes for all regions of Russia.

Should you be interested in ordering the Russian Business Directory, please don't hesitate to contact us. The price of the directory is 195.- Euros, inclusive of shipping to your country.

You can find detailed information about the Russian Business Directory and other directories published by our company at our website.

Yours faithfully,

Sergey Petrov,
International Coordinator.
Zakazchik Media