[ProgSoc] Iron-on Webmaster competition

Hi,
I thought people might be interested in this, if only for the humour value.

As a promotional device WebRing[1] has decided to run a Iron Webmaster competition[2]. Intended in to be like the Iron Chef TV show, contestants are given a series of specifications and asked to whip up a website in a number of days.
Feeling the need to add some fun into a dreary competition, I put up
a parody Valentines site. Unfortunately Americans don't seem to get
the joke :(
You can all go find my site here:
  http://www.ironwebmaster.com/~roaring/IWM2/

If you are feeling generous please vote 'best' via the 'rate' link on the page, or by clicking here:
  http://a.webring.com/go?ring=ironwebmasterrou;sid=9;id=9;prvw

And if you intend to leave a comment do so before you vote, otherwise it won't work. Voting ends tomorrow.
Leefe.

Notes:
1. http://www.webring.com/
2. http://www.ironwebmaster.com/