[ProgSoc] Junior Java Developer Job

Kieran Yeates kierany at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:22:08 EST 2008

Hey All,

there is a  job going at my work, Netregistry a web hosting comapny i
thought some one in prog soc might be interested in, you need a small
amount of exsperiance but it might suit someone. contact email down
the bottom

======================
Outstanding Junior Java Developer role
   NetRegistry is seeking a talented junior Java Developer to expand
it's team. The development is primarily J2EE based with exposure to a
wide array of technologies. The role is an outstanding opportunity for
a Degree qualified graduate to work in a dynamic team environment
utilising the latest tools and best practices. This is a highly
technical environment where you will greatly expand your skill set and
benefit from mentoring by experienced senior staff.

The role includes extra incentives such as a bonus scheme, profit
share and gym membership.

To be successful you will have achieved strong results in a relevant
IT degree, have great presentation and communication skills and will
have an aptitude to learn and devour technologies quickly. You will
have up to
1.5 years experience with commercial experience in the following areas highly
regarded:

- The full J2EE suite (EJB 3, Servlets, JMS, JTA etc)
- STRUTS, Stripes or similar MVC framework
- Hibernate or similar ORM tools
- SQL and JDBC
- 1 application server (Websphere, Oracle, JBoss, Orion, Jonas, Resin etc)

Experience in the following technologies will be highly regarded:
- .NET C# and Visual Basic
- CORBA and RMI
- SOAP, XMLRPC
- JMS
- UNIT Testing
- Distributed transactions
- Workflows (JPBM, OSWorkflow etc)
- Perl, PHP
- LDAP
- HTML

Given the business critical nature of the role to our core operations,
we are looking for a candidate who has exceptional verbal and written
communication, self-management skills. The successful candidate will
be motivated and a fast learner looking to leverage their existing
skills and take them to the next level.

Contact Dan on daniel.dalessandro at netregistry.com.au