[ProgSoc] Reflective plea by a new ProgSoc member directed squarely towards the Thursday night regulars

Nathan de Vries nathan at atnan.com
Fri Dec 12 15:29:51 EST 2008

Hey Tom,

I'll leave the current Thursday-night regulars to fend for themselves,
but I just thought I'd mention that if you're the same Tom Bozic who
runs the Australian TV Archive, you'd probably be interested in
chatting to CK who sometimes goes along on Thursday nights.

Similarly, if you wrote the software powering the ATA website, you
might be interested in going along the Sydney Ruby meetups that happen
once a month. It's pretty rare that I make it on Thursday nights
anymore, but feel free to ping me by email if you're interested.

Cheers,

--
Nathan de Vries