[ProgSoc] Reflective plea by a new ProgSoc member directed squarely towards the Thursday night regulars

Noah O'Donoghue noah.odonoghue at students.mq.edu.au
Fri Dec 12 16:25:51 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

I would have to agree with you on most points, however I would encourage you
to persevere, and stay longer.

As a newish Progsoc member I've observed that most Progsoc people do tend to
work on things up till around 7:30 - 8pm, which tends to give an antisocial
vibe, however after we usually break for dinner somewhere nearby, such as
Broadway shopping center.

You may find us a more social bunch if you stay for dinner.

- Noah