[ProgSoc] [FlogSoc] Gainward 7900 GS graphics card

James Ducker james.ducker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:33:14 EST 2008

I am flogging 1 x Gainward 7900 GS (512MB, PCI-Express) graphics card for
$50. If you play video games this card is decent, and is extremely
overclockable.

Manufacturer's page:
http://www.gainward.net/product/product_detail.php?products_id=122

Here is a photo, with a 5c coin for size comparison:
http://www.studioj.net.au/personal/7900gs.jpg
As you can see it is much larger than a coin. The coin is not for sale.

I don't have the box anymore, but I do have an anti-static bag! This bag is
included free. It pains me to part with this bag, we have shared many
adventures together.

Also included are the original cables, which includes a molex to 6 pin PCI-e
power adaptor, a cable that converts s-video to component analogue video
(and what I suspect is composite analogue video... the yellow RCA plug), and
two DVI to VGA adaptors.

I am contactable via this e-mail address!

- James