[ProgSoc] [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: CIT2008 Call for volunteers]]

Brian Lim evilevistin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:29:03 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

If any of you are interested, please feel free to apply. Here is a
chance to see a side the kind of research that is out there.

Brian

--
Doan B. Hoang, PhD
Professor of Computer Networks

Faculty of Information Technology	Phone:(+61 2) 9514 7943
University of Technology, Sydney	Fax:(+61 2) 9514 1807
NSW 2007, AUSTRALIA			Email: dhoang at it.uts.edu.au
http://www.research.uts.edu.au/strengths/inext/overview.html
http://research.it.uts.edu.au/arn

--
Dr Elaine Lawrence
Associate Professor and Head of Computer Systems Department

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If

Think. Green. Do.