[ProgSoc] VPS recommendations?

Adrian Chadd adrian at xenion.com.au
Sun Mar 2 03:59:20 EST 2008

G'day,

Someone pointed out to me that Xenion was mentioned on the progsoc
list and there may be some interest in Linux/FreeBSD VPSes on the
East coast. I apologise for the blantant sales email, but really,
I'm a nerd at heart. Honest!

I'd be happy to setup shop in Syd/Mel with a couple of servers
if there's enough interest in the service. Obviously I'd prefer
Perth at the moment as fixing servers is much easier.

One thing I do differently is to not charge for excess traffic -
everyone gets an allotment of traffic and then when your traffic
allotment is up you get a different traffic priority. I hate
"hard" shaping, so you're only effectively shaped when the link
is nearing capacity.

If you're interested in this sort of thing then drop me an email
and I'll move on getting something out East.

Thanks,

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd				Mobile: 0432 513 226