[ProgSoc] Response Needed

kellen marmaduke _karing at acadian.com
Fri Mar 7 06:04:00 EST 2008

My name is Mohamed El-Timini, I am director in the project and planning department of the Iraq Ministry of Oil, I head a
seven man Tenders Board Committee in charge of contract award and Payment approvals. The reason for contacting you is to
seek your assistance in the transfer of funds into a foreign account.
Since the year 2000 my committee awarded series of contracts in local, regional and international companies. Some of the
contracts are listed below:

1.The expansion of Pipeline network crude oil and downstream products distribution and subsequent evacuation valued at
US$2 Billion.

2. Supply, install and maintain Explosion Proof Push Button Stations – US$168 Million.

The original value of these contracts was inflated to the sum of Forty-Five million United States Dollars. The contracts
have been completed and we are now ready to transfer the funds. Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer
the total amount into your account for subsequent disbursement, since as civil servants in Iraq we are prohibited from
opening and/or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed amongst ourselves to
offer you 20% of the transferred sum, 5% shall be set aside for any incidental expenses during the course of this
transaction, you will then be mandated to revert the balance to us in due course.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, that
you must accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank of Iraq and the Task Force
on Contract Payment for the immediate remittance of the funds within 7 business days subject to your satisfaction of the
above terms. Once I receive your consent, I will forward you details of the steps to taken

Our assurance is that your role shall be totally risk free. To accord this transaction the legality it deserves, and for
mutual security of funds, the whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or any company you may nominate
as the bona fide final beneficiary.

Once more, I want you to understand that due to the current political instability in my country and the attendant
difficulties/ dangers in being a public servant in Iraq today; I and my family are prepared to leave Iraq immediately
upon completion of this deal. For obvious reasons, this matter should be treated with utmost secrecy and urgency.
I await your positive response on either of the emails: meltimini at gmail.com or mu.eltimini at gmail.com.

Regards,
Mohamed El-Timini