[ProgSoc] Help with legacy (ISA) card

traltixx at progsoc.org traltixx at progsoc.org
Wed Apr 1 10:29:42 EST 2009

Hi,
I have an old ISA VGA+LCD controller card that I'm trying to determine if
it is working or not. Unfortunately I only have one old working
motherboard that has an ISA slot and that machine doesn't seem to accept
ISA VGA cards (according to the manufacturer). I was wondering if anyone
has or if there are any working machines in the progsoc room that have ISA
slots that I can try this card on ? I can make the time spent
troubleshooting worthwhile by providing beer.
Thanks again.
Astan