[ProgSoc] Life membership category

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Fri Apr 3 15:16:07 EST 2009

> On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 05:51:43AM +1100, James Ducker wrote:
>> > Can we talk about sausages again now please?
>> Have you tried Spanish chorizo sausages? Highly recommend, would eat
>> again.
>> The Broadway butcher and the other one down on Wentworth Park Road
>> (correct,
>> anything outside of Broadway/Glebe does not exist) both sell them.
>
> Hmmm. You know what else is also nice? Polish kielbasy, on a stick,
> roasted
> over an open fire. :)
>
> Not commonly thought of as a sausage but just pure awesome. :)

Boerewors. Boerewors are "to dah for", I'm sure Liz'd agree. Had some at
the beginning of this year at Hurricane's Grill in Darling Harbour (yes, I
tried their ribs as well, but that's going OT :P). Had it with mash,
though, not with the traditional accompaniment, pap and sous.

...if this club's ever going to have a barbecue of our own, let's do a braai!

Tom

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...