[ProgSoc] Beer passport

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Sun Aug 2 18:22:51 EST 2009

> That's still only 4 beers each or 1-1.5L each. It -is- within the realm of
> possibilities! :)

Yes, but bear in mind the following:

* Some of us can't handle four beers (my personal record is six
schooners...but I usually limit myself to two).

* Some of us have to drive home.

* The beers are a bit on the pricey side (well, maybe not *that* pricey,
but you know what students are like :P).

I am being conservative on purpose, but if you feel you can 'take it for
the team' and drink more than two, by all means, drink!

Tom

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...