No subject

Sat Dec 12 08:21:17 EST 2009

r>
entirely sure why it didn&#39;t vanish earlier.<br>
defined niche. It is about running events. Event management is a set of ski=
lls that can be turned to pretty much any type of occasion, and virtually a=
ny type of occasion can be made great or broken into boring tardery by the =
event management skills brought to bear by the organisers (or not brought t=
o bear, as the case may be).<br>
hristmas parties run by an entertainment company and some run by an enginee=
ring company. Which would you pick to be the more entertaining, the more aw=
esome and the more likely to make people want to come back next year? Would=
 you pick the one where the mandatory content is actually going to be about=
 entertainment and keeping people enthusiastically paying attention, surely=
 an organiser&#39;s dream, or the one about some electricity and bridges?<b=
r>
If you answered either then go back and read my first paragraph again. The =
event is made or broken by the skill of the organisers.<br>As it happens, t=

--0016e6d645a8c12d26047b25d340--