No subject

Tue Dec 29 08:35:58 EST 2009

only loads from Internet Explorer. I think it loaded from Firefox for a
while before but it didn't work again.

I remember Noah did something along the lines of installing that Juniper
Network app manually on his laptop to make it work, but that was a year
ago when UTS-WIRELESS didn't support Vista.

Regards,
Tina
Secretary of ProgSoc