[ProgSoc] Hello

Mr Abdul Aziz abdulaziz341 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:58:07 EST 2009

Dear Friend, With due respect to your person and  much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great

assistance to me.My name is Mr.Abdul-Aziz, from Bahrain. I am dying of a disease called Oesophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according to my doctor.I was very rich man,but was never generous, I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations.I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health.I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations,they refused and kept the money.I have a huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.You will take out 20% of this funds for your assistance.DO REPLY ME VIA THIS PRIVATE EMAIL(abdulaziz341 at hotmail.com)