[ProgSoc] Fwd: TFM: Time For Modification

Peter Dolkens peter.dolkens at ddrit.com
Wed Jun 17 09:59:39 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Dolkens <peter.dolkens at ddrit.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [ProgSoc] TFM: Time For Modification
To: "sanguinev at progsoc.org" <sanguinev at progsoc.org>

Also, on course content overlap, wouldn't it be ideal for the overlap to
exist, but simply flagged as such, so if someone wants to go through the
documents for EC knowledge, they're going to be able to see what's going to
be covered, and what isn't, in uni courses. Otherwise, they can use it as a
study reference, and better still, can get a heads up on upcoming course
material so they can be better prepared in certain courses, and juggle less
across their other courses.